GLOBAL CHEMICAL LEASING AWARD
The Award 2012 was jointly organized by UNIDO, the Austrian FederalMinistry of Sustainability and Tourism (BMNT)* and the GermanFederal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation andNuclear Safety (BMU).
GLOBAL CHEMICAL LEASING AWARD 2012
The Award 2012 was jointly organized by UNIDO, the Austrian Federal Ministry of Sustainability and Tourism (BMNT)* and the German Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety (BMU).
The Global Chemical Leasing Award Ceremony 2012 took place on the19th of June, 17:30-21:00, Frankfurt am Main, Congress Center, floor C2, Saal Harmonie 3.
More information on the results of the Global Chemical Leasing Award 2012 can be found in the tabs herein.
The ceremony was inaugurated by:
- Philippe Scholtes, Director of Agribusiness Development Branch, UNIDO
- Hubert Steinkemper, Director-General for Environmental Health, Emission Control, Safety of Installations and Transport and Chemical Safety, Federal Ministry of Germany for Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety
- Thomas Jakl, Director, Chemicals Policy Unit, Austrian Federal Ministry of Sustainability and Tourism*
UNIDO presentation Global Chemical Leasing Award 2012
|Category: Case Studies|
|Gold||· SAFECHEM Europe GmbH, Germany
· Bambi – Banat Concern, Serbia
· Ecolab Hygiene, Serbia
· Henkel, Serbia
· Knjaz Milos, Serbia
|Silver||General Motors, Egypt|
|Bronze||· Mr. Manjula S K Jayasena, Sri Lanka
· Mr. C A K Jayasena, Sri Lanka
|Category: Consulting Services|
|Gold||Ms. Vojislavka Satric, Cleaner Production Centre, Serbia|
|Silver||Ms. Ylva Gilbert, Gaia Group Ltd., Finland|
|Bronze||Mr. Yuan Kuan, Cleaner Production Centre, Colombia|
|Category: Public Relations|
|Gold||Mr. Ralph Heinrich Ahrens, Free Lance Journalist, Germany|
|Silver||Ms. Vojislavka Satric, Cleaner Production Centre, Serbia|
|Bronze||SAFECHEM Europe GmbH, Germany|